Aloha Chicken Wings
Chicken wings with a Hawaiian flavor flare
Calories per serving
- 25 individual chicken wings
- vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Split chicken wings at joints; discard wing tip. Place chicken in single layer in two baking pans sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Pierce skin with fork.
- Combine vinegar, garlic salt, onion powder, ginger and paprika; brush over chicken.
- Bake at 400°F., 30 minutes, turning chicken over halfway through cooking.
- Combine undrained crushed pineapple, ketchup, brown sugar and soy sauce in small bowl. Spoon half of sauce over wings.
- Bake chicken 15 minutes more. Turn wings over; spoon remaining sauce over wings. Bake 15 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve warm.*
- *Wings can be made ahead and reheated in oven or over grill.