Calories per serving
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups rice flour
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Wild Blueberries, thawed (pat excess moisture out with paper towels)
- 3 cups whole oatmeal (not quick cooking)
- 1 cup salted whole pistachios, shelled
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 egg(s), room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine baking soda, flour, oatmeal, and pistachios in bowl.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until fluffy, in another bowl. Blend in vanilla and salt. Add in one egg at a time and whip together. Fold in blueberries.
- Add dry ingredients, about 1/3 at a time, to wet ingredients, blending well. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Dollop batter in heaping tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until center is still slightly soft. Remove and cool.