Calories per serving
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Dark Sweet Cherries, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) puff pastry sheets
- 1 egg(s), beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together cream cheese, cherries, white chocolate and powdered sugar.
- Roll out 1 puff pastry sheet on lightly-floured surface to 12 inches in diameter. Cut out 4-inch rounds. Re-roll scraps of dough. Stack and cover pastry rounds as made. Repeat with remaining crust.
- Working with 4 pastry rounds at a time, lightly brush beaten egg on outer edges of pastry. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon cherry mixture on one half of each round. Fold pastry over; press with fingers, carefully sealing in filling. Press edges with fork. Repeat with remaining pastry rounds and filling.
- Make 2 to 3 slits on top of each turnover. Lightly brush tops with egg. Place turnovers on baking sheets lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes, or until golden brown.