Vietnamese Salad with Grilled Shrimp
Take your taste buds on a trip to Southeast Asia with this vibrant salad.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 Persian cucumber, sliced
- 1 bag (5 oz.) Spring mix green salad blend
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 8 lime wedges (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons (packed) fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 pound grilled shrimp, peeled deveined with tails intact
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Whisk together pineapple juice, lime juice, fish sauce, oil, sugar, shallots and mint in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine shrimp, avocado, cucumber, greens, and peanuts in medium bowl. Toss with pineapple dressing to coat as desired. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.