Unbelievable Turkey and Pineapple Infused Stuffed Peppers
You won't believe these turkey and pineapple infused stuffed peppers.
Calories per serving
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 4 large red bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Saute ground turkey on medium high heat in large skillet pan 5 minutes; add onion and garlic. Continue to saute until turkey is cooked through.
- Stir in pineapple, tomatoes and rice. Mix well and let turkey mixture set for 20 minutes to cool. Stir 2 cups mozzarella cheese into turkey mixture. Evenly divide mixture into pepper halves.
- Place stuffed peppers in 13x9-inch dish and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Return to oven for additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.