Tropical Spinach Salad
This has a light yogurt dressing with spinach and tropical fruit.
Calories per serving
- 4 cups packed DOLE® Baby Spinach
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE Tropical Fruit, drained
- 1/2 cup roasted sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup peach, lemon, orange or lime lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Place spinach, tropical fruit, almonds and green onions in large salad bowl.
- Stir together yogurt, sour cream, and rice vinegar. Pour dressing over salad and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.