Tropical Pineapple Mimosa
This is a tropical twist to the traditional drink. Image courtesy of Fine Cooking™
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup pink sanding sugar
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) sparkling apple cider
- 1/4 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup blood orange juice or orange juice
- Dip rims of champagne flutes or other glasses in water. Dip again into sanding sugar.
- Divide sparkling cider, pineapple juice and blood orange juice between 4 glasses.
- Tip: For an alcoholic version, replace the sparkling apple cider with 1 bottle (750 ml.) champagne.