Tropical Ginger Tini
A sweet, pineapple flavored variant of the martini.
Calories per serving
- 2 slices fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 can (6 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 3 oz. lemon-flavored vodka
- 1 oz. triple sec
- (optional) pineapple wedge(s)
- Lightly wet rim of 2 large martini glasses with water. Dip rim of glasses into sugar.
- Muddle ginger slices in shaker with lid. Add ice, pineapple juice, vodka and liqueur. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain evenly into glasses. Garnish with pineapple wedges, if desired.