Calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 each jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails on
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Sautee shrimp until pink, about 5-7 minutes.
- Combine cooked shrimp, onion, cilantro, and tropical fruit in a large bowl. Toss to incorporate ingredients. Divide into individual serving bowls.