Tropical Fruit Punch
Former Dole associate and a long-time ambassador, Bonnie Lewis has inspired these fun, yet healthier kid friendly step by step recipes. This colorful and refreshing punch is great for parties.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (46 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1 liter (33.8 fl. oz.) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen DOLE Sliced Peaches
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen DOLE Raspberries
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- Combine pineapple juice, soda, limeade, peaches, raspberries, and bananas in punch bowl.
TIP: Add additional frozen fruit to keep punch cool.