Tropical Fruit Galette
A simple classic with a tropical twist!
Calories per serving
- 2 cans (15.25 oz. each) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 egg(s)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine tropical fruit, sugar, flour, lemon juice and ginger in bowl; toss to combine well.
- Place pie crust onto prepared cookie sheet. Turn filling out to center of pie dough, leaving a 2-inch border. Fold over border to enclose fruit, leaving center open. Beat egg in small bowl; brush egg over pie dough. Sprinkle tart with additional sugar. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling in the center.