Tangy Tropical Fruit Toss
Former Dole associate and a long-time ambassador, Bonnie Lewis has inspired these fun, yet healthier kid friendly step by step recipes. This tangy fruit salad is great for any time of day.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 can (11 oz. or 15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Sliced Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, kiwi fruit and strawberries in large serving bowl.
- Stir together reserved pineapple juice, lime zest, lime juice and honey in small bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.