Sunny Tropical Mold
A sweet combination of strawberry and lemon gelatin, mandarin oranges and tropical fruit.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) strawberry flavor gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 can (11 oz. or 15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE Tropical Fruit, undrained
- Stir 1 cup boiling water into strawberry gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 45 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in mandarin oranges.
- Spoon into 5 cup mold, sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until set not firm.
- Stir remaining 1 cup boiling water into lemon gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in undrained tropical fruit. Spoon over strawberry layer. Refrigerate 4 hours or until form. Unmold.
- Unmolding: Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold.