Calories per serving
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup granulated sucralose sweetener
- 2 tablespoons blackberry or raspberry preserves
- 4 cups frozen DOLE® Blackberries or Raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine water, sweetener and preserves in medium mixing bowl, stirring until jam dissolves.
- Puree blackberries with lemon juice in blender or food processor. To remove seeds, force through a fine strainer into bowl. Add sweetener mixture and stir well to combine. Chill until cold.
- Freeze according to ice cream machine manufacturer’s directions.
- Mixture may also be poured into shallow metal cake pan and put in freezer until solid; about 6 hours. Break into chunks and process in a food processor until smooth.