Stir Fry Vegetable and Multi Grain Medley
A flavorful and satisfying dish featuring a medley of grains and vegetables.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1/3 cup KIKKOMAN® Plum Sauce
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 3 tablespoons KIKKOMAN Rice Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons KIKKOMAN Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 bags MINUTE® Multi-Grain Medley Rice, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve juice. Combine 1/3 cup juice with plum sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce and cornstarch; set aside.
- Combine remaining juice with water to equal 2 cups. Prepare rice according to package directions using juice mixture.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook carrots, water chestnuts, red onion and pineapple chunks 2 to 4 minutes. Add reserved plum sauce mixture; cook stirring until slightly thickened. Stir in chicken and broccoli, heat until hot. Serve over rice.