Spiralized Cucumber Salad with Mandarins Feta and Herbs
A refreshing cucumber salad sweetened with mandarin oranges.
Calories per serving
- 2 large English cucumbers
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- Spiralize cucumbers into a medium bowl.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk well.
- Drain noodles, if needed.
- Pour dressing over noodles and toss gently to coat.
- Top noodles with parsley, feta cheese, and mandarins.