Spinach and Fruit Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
A sweet and savory salad featuring Mandarin orange and tropical mixed fruit.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit Salad, drained
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE Baby Spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Toss together mandarin oranges, tropical fruit, spinach, and avocado in large salad bowl.
- Whisk together orange juice, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and coriander, until completely mixed, in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour vinaigrette over salad; toss to evenly coat.