Spinach and Chicken Stir fry Salad with Raspberries
A quick stir fry salad with raspberries.
Calories per serving
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- to taste Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) DOLE Baby Spinach Salad Blend
- 1/4 cup lowfat raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Raspberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup blue or feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet or wok; add chicken strips and onion and stir-fry over high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper. Add spinach to skillet; return pan to medium heat. Toss spinach for 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Add chicken and salad dressing to spinach in skillet; toss well.
- Divide mixture among three plates. Sprinkle each salad with raspberries and blue cheese.