Spinach Mandarin Orange Pizza
Spinach Mandarin Orange Pizza created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Philips.
Calories per serving
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (12-inch) pizza crust dough, refrigerated
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse-ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook spinach in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat in oil until wilted. Let cool. Press spinach in colander to release and drain liquid.
- Roll out pizza crust into irregular shape on parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- Spread cream cheese over crust. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Lightly spread marmalade in thin layer over cream cheese.
- Layer mandarin oranges, spinach and pepperoni over pizza.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown around edges.