Spiced Fruit Sauce with Pecans
This delicious fruit sauce enlivens ice cream, cheesecake, or pound cake.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups Frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries, Peaches, & Bananas
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons pecans, coarsely chopped
- Combine fruit and cornstarch in a small saucepan; stir to combine. Add butter, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg to saucepan. Cook over medium heat until bubbling. Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Serve sauce with ice cream, pound cake, or cheesecake.