Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 to 3 pounds bone-in chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion, optional garnish
- Combine pineapple, tamari, tomato paste, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and chicken in slow cooker. Stir well to blend and coat chicken.
- Cover. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with rice, if desired.
- TIP: For crispier chicken, transfer chicken to a sheet pan and broil under high heat for 3 minutes.