Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 3 Gala or Fuji Apples, peeled, cored and chunked
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Drain pineapple: reserve 1/2 cup juice
- Combine pineapple chunks, reserved juice, and apples in medium bowl. Stir in cornstarch, lemon peel, cranberries and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Continue to stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Combine flour, oats, 1/3 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. With a fork, blend in butter until crumbly.
- Pour pineapple mixture into 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle oat topping over fruit.
- Bake 60 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Cool slightly before serving.
- Portion each pan into 18 servings. Serve warm or at room temperature.