Shrimp and Pineapple Spring Rolls
A unique variation on classic spring rolls.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 3 cups cooked Instant white rice
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- 1 dozen cooked large shrimp, halved lengthwise
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- OR DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 cup DOLE Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup shredded cucumber
- Combine plum sauce, soy sauce and sriracha for spring roll dipping sauce; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Soften spring roll wrappers according to package directions. Fill each wrapper evenly with pineapple, rice, shrimp halves, carrots, cucumbers and cilantro.
- Roll wrapper tightly and chill until ready to serve. Serve with prepared dipping sauce.