Shrimp and Pineapple Salad Stuffed Avocados
A light and tasty lunch or snack!
Calories per serving
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 2 ounces cooked salad shrimp
- 1/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Scoop out avocados, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Finely dice avocado and place in a medium bowl.
- Add oil, pineapple, shrimp, tomatoes, cucumber, lemon juice, and basil to avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat.
- Divide shrimp mixture among 4 avocado halves.