Shrimp and Pineapple Lettuce Cups
Shrimp and pineapple in lettuce cups makes a perfect snack.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup KIKKOMAN® Plum Sauce
- 2 tbsp. KIKKOMAN Less Sodium Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. KIKKOMAN Sriracha
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained and chopped
- 1 dozen cooked large shrimp, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 Bibb lettuce cups
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Combine plum sauce, soy sauce and sriracha in medium bowl; reserve.
- Combine cooked rice, shrimp halves, chopped pineapple, carrots, cucumber and cilantro in large bowl. Toss with sauce mixture as desired. Divide evenly in lettuce cups; serve with any remaining sauce.