Quick Date Muffins
Chopped dates add a natural sweet flavor to these muffins
Calories per serving
- 1 egg(s)
- 2-1/3 cups buttermilk baking mix, divided
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2/3 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) DOLE® Chopped Dates
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Beat egg in medium bowl. Stir in 2 cups baking mix, yogurt, 1/3 cup sugar, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Stir until moistened. Fold in dates.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter into greased or paper lined muffin cups
- Combine remaining baking mix, sugar, cinnamon and margarine with fork until crumbly. Spoon over top of muffins.
- Bake at 400 F., 15 to 18 minutes or until light brown.