Pineapple White Sangria Salads
A congealed salad that is great for entertaining.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained, reserve juice
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained, juice reserved
- 1 oz. unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups chilled Moscato d’Asti
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- Combine reserved juice from pineapple tidbits and mandarin oranges in a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin over juice and let stand 5 min. to allow gelatin to soften. Heat mixture over low-medium heat, stirring to dissolve gelatin. Remove mixture from heat.
- Combine ginger ale and wine in a pitcher. Stir in gelatin mixture.
- Divide fruit between 12 jumbo muffin molds. Pour gelatin mixture over. Chill 3 hours or until firm.
- Unmold by dipping muffin molds into warm water for 5 seconds.