Calories per serving
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans, drained, reserve liquid
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup tahini
- Combine pineapple, garlic, serrano pepper, ¼ cup reserved liquid from beans, garbanzo beans, salt, lemon juice, and tahini in food processor. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Garnish with extra virgin olive oil, sesame seeds, and paprika if desired.