Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut in 1 inch cube
- 1 package (14 oz.) kielbasa, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup prepared Hawaiian-style barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coated with cooking spray.
- Place one pineapple chunk, bell pepper chunk, kielbasa piece on a toothpick.
- Place kielbasa bites onto baking sheet and brush barbecue sauce over tops and sides of bites.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.