Pineapple Jack Pimento Cheese
Recipe created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Phillips.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup pimentos, drained and diced
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Add pimento, salt and pepper and stir to blend. Refrigerate two hours before serving.
- Combine pepper jack cheese, Colby cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese and pineapple in a food processor. Pulse and blend into a chunky mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Add pimento, salt and pepper and stir to blend. Refrigerate a couple of hours before serving.NOTES:Add red chili flakes for a spicier flavor.SERVING SUGGESTIONS:Stuff celery stalks (cleaned, dry and about 3-4” long) with the pimento cheese.Spread on a soft flour tortilla, add spinach or arugula leaves. Roll up to make a sandwich.Use as a topping for hamburgers.Serve as a dip with raw veggies like zucchini, squash, radish slices, carrots, etc.