Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
A refreshing twist on salsa.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno pepper, minced
- Stir together pineapple chunks, tomato, avocado, cucumber, cilantro, oil, lime juice and peppers in medium bowl.
- Season with salt to taste. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- NOTE: DOLE Pineapple Tidbits may be used instead of Pineapple Chunks.