By browsing Dole website, you consent to the use of some of these cookies.
Performance, Social Media and Advertising
These cookies are used to improve how our Website works and to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. They collect information about how users use our Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Social Media and Advertising
Our websites allow third parties to download cookies to your device. Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Deselecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Social Media and Advertising
Pineapple Coconut Napoleons
Wonton wrappers with a cream cheese filling, served with a pineapple glaze.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup toasted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Drain pineapple slices; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Spray both sides of wonton wrappers with cooking spray then dredge in sugar-cinnamon mixture; place on baking sheet. Bake at 350ºF 3 minutes each side or until edges are golden brown; let cool.
- Beat cream cheese, cream of coconut and 2 tablespoons brown sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in nuts; set aside 4 tablespoons cream cheese mixture. Dredge 8 pineapple slices in remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar. Cut remaining 2 pineapple slices into chunks.
- Cook pineapple slices in large nonstick skillet over high heat turning, until lightly browned on both sides; 30 to 60 seconds per side. Remove from pan. Add any remaining sugar and butter to pan and melt.
- Stir pineapple chunks and reserved juice into skillet. Heat to boiling and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Place one wonton wrapper on 4 dessert plates. Top each with pineapple slice and some of the glaze. Spoon 1/8 cream cheese mixture in center of slice. Repeat, layering once. Place remaining wonton wrapper on top; spoon reserved cream cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle with toasted coconut; spoon pineapple chunks around napoleons and serve.