Calories per serving
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) apple cider
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz. orange flavored liqueur
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) spiced rum
- 1/2 oz. cinnamon and clove simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Combine cider, pineapple juice, rum, liqueur, simple syrup and lemon peel in small sauce pan. Heat until just simmering, do not boil. Strain to remove lemon peel.
- Cinnamon and Clove Simple Syrup: Combine 1/2 cup water and 1/2 sugar in sauce pan, heat until sugar dissolves. Add 1 cinnamon stick and 4 whole cloves; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Cool. Strain to remove cinnamon and cloves.