Pineapple Caramel Cheesecake Tartlets
Creamy and delicious tartlets great for any occasion.
Calories per serving
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese, drained
- 5 tablespoons prepared caramel sauce
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, well drained
- 2 pkgs. (6-count) mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 1/4 cup shredded toasted coconut, for garnish
- Combine cream cheese, ricotta, and caramel sauce in a food processor. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Remove 1/2 cup pineapple and set aside for garnish. Fold remaining pineapple into cream cheese mixture. Fill pie crusts and chill 1 hour or until set.
- Garnish tartlets with coconut and reserved pineapple.