Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (1 pound) bacon slices
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place baking rack on top.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Stir together sugar and chile powder in medium bowl. Lightly toss pineapple chunks in sugar mixture to coat.
- Wrap each pineapple chunk with one piece of bacon. Place seam side down on baking rack.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until desired crispness.