Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes
A delicious twist on pancakes for a breakfast treat.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups dry pancake mix
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices, drained, patted dry, reserve juice
- 1 egg(s)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon shredded toasted coconut (optional)
- Combine pancake mix, 3/4 cup reserved pineapple juice, egg, and milk in medium bowl. Whisk to incorporate ingredients.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter into skillet. Cook for 1 minute over medium-low heat and top pancake with pineapple slice and maraschino cherry halve. Cook additional 1 minute or until edges are dry, then flip. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve immediately.