Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Sliced Peaches
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup granola
- 1 cup vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- Measure 1-1/2 cups drained fruit and 6 tablespoons juice. Combine juice, maple syrup, cinnamon, granola, and yogurt in a medium bowl. Stir to blend well.
- Place 2 peach slices in each popsicle mold. Pour yogurt mixture into popsicle molds or small paper cups. Place on tray and freeze about 1 hour or until partially set.
- Insert popsicle or wooden stick into center of each mold; freeze 2 hours longer or until firm.