Orange and Avocado Thai Grilled Chicken
A delicious, sweet and tangy Asian recipe.
Calories per serving
- 1/3 cup sesame-ginger salad dressing
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp grated lime peel
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1-1/2 lbs (6 to 8) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (15 oz) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Whisk together salad dressing, peanut butter, lime peel and juice. Remove 2 tablespoons to a separate container and reserve.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat; place chicken on grill rack coated with canola oil. Grill, uncovered, for about 10 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center, basting with the larger amount of salad dressing mixture toward the end of the cooking time, coating both sides well.
- Remove cooked chicken from grill and place on a serving dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Top with mandarin oranges, avocado and drizzled with remaining 2 tablespoons dressing mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts and garnish with additional lime slices if desired.