Open Faced Hawaiian Sandwiches
Easy open-faced sandwiches made with English muffins, Canadian bacon, and pineapple slices.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 5 English muffins, split in half
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Canadian bacon
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Slices, drained
- 5 oz. (10 slices) Monterey Jack cheese
- Combine mayonnaise and chipotle pepper in small bowl. Stir to blend.
- Arrange muffins on baking sheet. Spread mayonnaise on each half and top with 1 slice Canadian bacon, 1 pineapple slice and 1 slice cheese.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source 2-4 minutes or until cheese melts.