By browsing Dole website, you consent to the use of some of these cookies.
Performance, Social Media and Advertising
These cookies are used to improve how our Website works and to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. They collect information about how users use our Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Social Media and Advertising
Our websites allow third parties to download cookies to your device. Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Deselecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Social Media and Advertising
One Pan Chicken with Pineapple and Veggies
Recipe created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Phillips.
Calories per serving
- 4 (about 2 to 2-1/2 lbs.) bone-in chicken thighs (with skin)
- 4 teaspoons Asian seasoning blend, divided
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground pepper, divided
- 2 cups baby potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 cups sweet onion, cut in bite size pieces
- 8-10 mini bell peppers, cut in about ½” rounds
- 1 can (20 oz.) plus 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken with paper towels and add to a large mixing bowl. Liberally coat the chicken with cooking spray (canola or olive oil).
- Place the meat on about one-third of the cookie sheet. Give the chicken pieces another coating of cooking spray.
- Combine the potatoes, onions, peppers and pineapple chunks In another large mixing bowl. Liberally coat them with cooking spray. Toss and blend.
- Combine Asian spice blend, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle half of this mixture on the chicken. Massage for a few minutes into the meat.
- Sprinkle on the remaining spice/salt/pepper mixture and toss and coat the veggies and pineapples. Give pineapples/veggies another coating of cooking spray.
- Spread pineapple and vegetables on the remaining part of the cookie sheet. Cover with double foil tucking around the sides of the pan.
- Roast for 40 minutes. Remove the foil, return to the oven and cook another about 20 to 25 minutes to brown the chicken and veggies. Remove and cover again with foil. Let the chicken rest about five minutes before serving.