Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) DOLE® Golden Raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat together butter and sugars in large bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture until just blended. Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, 2-inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.