Mixed Fruit and Ginger Sauce
A dessert sauce that goes great on anything from cake to ice cream.
Calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups frozen DOLE Mixed Fruit, partially thawed
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- OR 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Stir together cornstarch and pineapple juice in small bowl.
- Combine cornstarch mixture with mixed fruit, marmalade and ginger in medium sauce pot. Cook over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens, stirring constantly; set aside.
- Serve over ice cream or frozen yogurt, pound cake or angel food cake.