Minted Tropical Fruit Salad
Fresh mint, lime juice, and tropical fruit make this a refreshing salad.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 3/4 cup honeydew melon, chunked
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- Drain tropical fruit; reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
- Combine tropical fruit, reserved juice, mint, lime juice, honeydew, blueberries and strawberries in a bowl. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.