Minted Fruit Rice Salad
This is a fruit rice salad which is great to serve during the summer.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup long-grain rice, uncooked
- 1 can (11 or 15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup DOLE Red Onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Combine water and juice in medium saucepan. Bring to boiling. Stir in rice. Prepare according to package directions. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir together rice, mandarin oranges, undrained crushed pineapple, cucumber, onion and mint in medium serving bowl. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.