Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- Combine cream cheese and 6 tablespoons powdered sugar in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Add pineapple, lemon zest, and vanilla. Continue mixing until blended. Remove 1 tablespoon pecans and reserve for garnish. Fold in remaining pecans.
- Beat cream to stiff peaks. Add remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar and beat to incorporate.
- Fold in half whipped cream mixture into pineapple mixture.
- Spread pineapple mixture into pie crust. Spread reserved whipped cream on top. Garnish with reserved pecans.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set before serving.