Mandarin and Almond Shrimp Salad
Delicious shrimp and mandarin salad drizzled with sesame-ginger dressing.
Calories per serving
- 16 medium-large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2/3 cup sesame-ginger dressing, divided
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE® Spring Mix
- 1 can (11 or 15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers , sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Almond Accents® Honey Roasted Sliced Almonds
- Place shrimp and 1/3 cup dressing in 1-quart re-sealable bag; seal and refrigerate 30 minutes turning once or twice.
- Remove shrimp; discard dressing.
- Grill over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until pink, turning once.
- Divide salad, mandarin oranges, bell pepper and green onions on 4 large plates. Arrange shrimp on top of each. Drizzle with remaining 1/3 cup dressing; sprinkle with almonds.