Mandarin Sunrise Fruit Sauce
Fruit sauce made with mandarin and mixed fruit.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 cups frozen DOLE Mandarin Sunrise Blend, part thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- Stir together pineapple juice, reserve juice, cornstarch, sugar, and ginger. Stir in fruit. Cook, until sauce begins to boil and thickens slightly.
- Stir in pecans and coconut. Serve over angel food cake, pound cake or ice cream.