Mandarin Orange Mold
This combines mandarin oranges and tropical fruit in a fruity creamy mold.
Calories per serving
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 8 serving size orange flavor gelatin
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes. Stir until ice is melted and gelatin is slightly thickened. Stir in tropical fruit and mandarin oranges. Spoon into 6-cup mold, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Garnish as desired.
- Unmolding: Dip mold in warm water about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate. Holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold.