Mandarin Creamy Mold
Deliciously citrus and creamy dessert!
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. orange flavor gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (11 or 15 oz.) can DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Spray 6-cup mold with cooking spray and place mandarins in bottom of the mold; spoon 2 cups gelatin mixture into mold over oranges. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, refrigerate remaining gelatin mixture 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in evaporated milk until blended. Pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
- To make mini’s: Follow the same steps using a 12-cup muffin pan or 12-cup mini bundt pan.
- Unmolding: Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.