Mandarin Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches
Put a tasty twist on chicken salad by adding Mandarin oranges.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (11 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 2 cups (12 oz.) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- pinch onion salt
- 6 mini croissants
- 6 green leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine oranges, chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, thyme, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Split croissants in half lengthwise. Place lettuce on bottom half and top with chicken salad and remaining croissant half.NOTE: Cut mandarins in half if segments are large.